We are organising promotional gathering on the day of our company:
FREE PANEL IN THE FIELD OF OHS
WE OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASK OUR EXPERTS EVERYTHING YOU WANTED, BUT YOU DIDN’T HAVE WHO
Subject: Health and safety at work – legislative and practice in
Serbia 22.11.2022. IN Hotel Beograd, Bulevar Arsenija Čarnojevića 56, Novi Beograd
Our panelists are willing to share their rich experiences in an open discussion regarding the current issues of improving the OSH system in Serbia. Some of the possible topics are:
• How and why, in the field of OHS, Employer is responisible even if not at fault?
• How to create a usable Risk Assessment Act?
• How to amend the risk assessment act and implement advanced risk assessments?
• Jobs with higher risk and/or jobs with special working conditions?
• Medical examinations for non-high-risk jobs.
• Responsibility of managers by level and how to include them in the OSH system?
• Safety on construction sites and during construction works?
• How to create a good Training Program and how to document the training?
• How to understand the obligation of OHS experts to “monitor and control the implementation of OHS measures on a daily basis“?
• Proposal for Amendments to the Rulebook on Inspection of Work Equipment and Examination of Working Environment Conditions.
Goal of the panel:
Raising awareness and competence for solving key problems and dilemmas in the OHS system in Serbia.
This panel is suited for everyone who deals with the problems of safety at work, espetially employers who deal with this matter themsefes, OHS experts, other managers within the bussiness entity, those dealing in work law etc.
Method of realization:
After the presentation and introductory speeches of the panelists from their narrow specialties in the field of OHS, an interactive discussion with the participants will be held.
Associate Prof. Milutin Jelić, OHS expert and court expert for OHS
Radivoj Rajaković, B.Sc. lawyer, OHS expert and court expert for OHS, expert in labor law
Slobodanka Radojević, B.Sc. Eng. org. science, expert for organization of work processes
Branko Bogdanović, spec. professional engineer of safety at work, OHS expert
Biljana Beljić Durković, B.Sc. Phys. chemist, expert in measurements and testing
Dr Vasa Šuštran, spec. Work medicine
You can send the application for participation at:
TEHPRO d.o.o., Lole Ribara 120, 11250 Beograd; tel: 011/2580 911
Contact: Dragana Rašić; 062/8081-483; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Along with the application for participation, you can also submit questions for the panelists that are particularly interesting to youPANELISTI