Our expertise and quality of work is based on the competence of our employees and the modern equipment we use in our activities.
Type and scope of inspection
- Installation of fire hydrant networks,
- Installation and devices for fire extinguishing (gaseous agents/water or foam/powder),
- Mobile fire extinguishers,
- installation and devices in danger zones from explosion,
- installations and devices for fire detection and fire alarm systems,
- installation and devices for detecting explosive and flammable gases.
Impartiality and independence
Inspection body maintain impartiality and independence by:
- separating controlling activity from other activities in Tehpro d.o.o.
- enforcing Code of conduct for all personnel that are involved in inspection body activities,
- preventing third parties influence on our personnel as well as preventing discrimination of users by applying procedures in process of drafting a contract and providing service.
- Informing our users of all measures taken regarding impartiality and independence through our web page.
All documents created during providing the service, are available only to Inspection body personnel.
All personnel are obligated to abide rules regarding confidentiality of information and data acquired on user during the process of inspecting the product.
Personnel involved in inspection are not allowed to publicly announce information on inspection without user’s consent.
Inspection body is obligated to inform in advance every user about which information inspection body has intention to publicly announce.
When confidential information is required to be disclosed by law or based on authorization arising from contractual obligations, the user or individual concerned, must, unless prohibited by law, be informed thereof.